Seal Superyachts Maldives offers a wide range of services in the Maldives, through our head office in Malé (Capital) and our two branch offices in the Northern part of HA. Uligan (North Thiladhunmathi Atoll) and the Southern part of S. Gan (Addu Atoll).
Why use Seal Superyachts as your agent in Maldives?
- For local knowledge and assistance with Customs, Immigration, Ports, Security and emergencies.
- To receive guaranteed high-quality goods and services at discounted prices
- Friendly local team to make your visit more pleasurable and easier
- Monthly invoicing instead of multiple cash payments
- We deal with local Government agencies and authorities on your behalf
- We supply fuel and ships stores duty free directly to your vessel
Security, Immigration, Port, Health and Customs clearances:
We offer the most efficient services for dealing with the authorities for inward & outward clearance and other formalities. Our target is to provide inward clearance within 2 hrs of arrival to the port.
Bunkering duty free fuel:
We can supply good clean low Sulphur fuel, from modern, stable bunkering barges, high delivery rates through multi-sized Cam lock fittings. One of our staff will be onboard when pumping fuel from the barge to the vessel.
We can supply most items locally or through our partners in neighbouring countries. All provisions meet five star hotel quality standards.
All ship store items will be delivered onboard duty free, customs processing and handling charges are additional.
Our staff will receive guests/crew at the airport on arrival and assist them in transit to the vessel when they arrive to, or depart from the Maldives. We can also handle all formalities with the authorities for crew or guests joining and leaving the vessel.
On arrival all nationalities will receive a 30 day visa free of charge. We can assist you with visa extensions for stays over 30 days. Visa extensions must be applied for before the original 30 day expiry date. For visa extensions we will need 1 passport size photo for each applicant and their passport.
Local regulations require all vessels to obtain official cruising permits to visit the atolls in the Maldives. We can provide an interesting and picturesque itinerary, including all the necessary permits for cruising the Maldives atolls.
Seal Superyachts Maldives publishes the only local marine guide available for the Maldives which we give to our clients for free. The guide includes information for cruising the Male’ and Ari Atolls.
Our agency services include:
- The assistance of Seal Superyachts’ manager and his staff, 7 days a week
- Emergency help outside office hours
- The use of Seal’s Maldives premises and office facilities (postal address / telephone / fax / e-mail / photocopier)
- Monthly itemized accounting with no interest on an agreed credit limit
|Home||Our Clients||Destination Information|
Yacht Agent Maldives, Seal Superyachts, Superyacht Agent, Maldives Yacht Agent, Maldives Superyacht Agent