SEAL Superyachts key services in India include:
Developing of itineraries for all vessels in regard to port availability, depth, approaches, distances and other services needed for Superyachts.
- Reconnaissance of new ports for future itineraries.
- Coordinating with various officials in Customs, Immigration, Port health and the Captains of the vessel.
- Negotiating with agency – costs, port charges and other related costs in each and every port of call on turnkey basis.
- Handling & recording of all port agent invoices.
- Work with quality, efficient stevedores for services like supply of lube oil, fuel oil and fresh water in all ports.
- Arranging pier reservations for future arrivals
- Estimating port operation budgets for all ports for the vessel.
- Shore excursions at various ports of call.
- Arrangement of private Aircraft and Helicopter permits.